Welcome to the JPOP Community!
In order to keep this message board a friendly and enjoyable place for all, there are some simple rules and guidelines that all members must abide by.
- Be respectful
No flaming, harrassment, bullying, public or private personal attacks, or inflammatory posts just to get people riled up. Doing so will lead to account suspension, possibly without warning. Don't expect everyone to assume you're joking when making potentially offensive remarks.
- If you have a problem with the behavior of another member(s), instead of lashing out in the forums, please contact a moderator to have it resolved in private.
- If it is evident that your general behavior is to be disruptive in nature, then you will be warned and/or banned. This includes (but is not limited to) constant instigation of arguments among/between other members, persistent expression of negative sentiments towards the forums, etc.
- No spamming or advertising
No spamming and no advertising of any kind is allowed on this message board. This includes creating topics such as "Check out my site!" and "Buy my CDs!" Topics of this nature will be removed without prior notice. Blatant and frequent self-promotion may lead to account suspension.
- No offensive or objectionable material.
The moderators reserve the right to remove any material they deem inappropriate. If you continually have bad judgement, your account will be suspended.
- Refrain from swearing and foul language.
If foul language holds a dear spot in your vocabulary, be creative and come up with other means to express yourself.
- Listen to the moderators.
Ignoring moderator warnings will put you on the fast track to having your account suspended.
- Post in the right forum.
For example, if it's about video games, post it in the Arcade Room. If it's about Anime, post it in the Anime Town. And please don't post the same topic in multiple forums.
- Understand that this is a private message board.
Think of it as a private home opened up to strangers. Don't take it personally if the board is not run in a matter that agrees with you - every private household, yours included, has its own rules and principles. We encourage constructive criticism through private messaging, but do not tolerate pointless bashing of this or any other message board.
- Obtain permission before hot-linking files.
Do not hot-link files from other sites unless you have obtained permission from the site owner to do so (or the owner states on the site that it is allowed). Hot-linking files can cause a considerable drain on a site's resources.
If you have a problem, question, or suggestion, please see the Who to Contact
page for contact information. All questions and comments concerning locked/deleted topics should be directed to a moderator through Private Message. Be forewarned that any topics of this nature found in the forums will be locked or deleted.